Google Search

Google

09 July 2007

Bookaholics' Guide to Book Blogs: The New Literary Force



I found this book when I surfing in Amazon.com. It is written by Catheryn Kilgarriff , Rebecca Gillieron, Meryl Zegarek.

I haven't buy it but I do think this is a great book. from the amazon review it said that "This book will show readers how to investigate literature from distant lands, to find the sites of authors who are yet to be discovered by the mainstream, and to find the pages of book industry pundits who have opened their daily lives to a wider world."
and I think WOW THAT'S COOL!!!

If only Obor-library could get in this kind of book it will be fantastic.... maybe in a few years later you can find it in the new book of bookaholics guide :D

So if you want to find a blog for book review that doing it for love not for money (or maybe something in between ;) ) you should read this book. as amazon said (again I quote it) "this is an easy-to-follow guide to the top, book-related blogs." and when you find top review blog you will find reviews for top books too right? :)

But in the meanwhile if you just want to see all the creativity from new blogger like me, please do enjoy my blog www.obor-library.blogspot.com ;)

No comments:

Stat

Visitors Map