Google Search

Google

11 July 2007

Little Women










Little women written by Louisa May Alcott is a classic novel, maybe it is the classic chicklit I think, because just like chicklit little women also telling stories about women (chick) live in classical way (suitable to the novel age).

I read it when I was in first year of junior high school. And it touches me deep inside, maybe this is one of my inspiring book so I want to share it with all of you.

Little women telling the struggle of four girls Meg (the oldest one), Jo (The tomboy girl which was based on Louisa May Alcott own character), Beth (the shy one) and Amy (the youngest girl of the family).
They all facing lives problem such as the poverty and the war, and their sibling personality. But they learn to face it together with the best way. I remember that in every part of problem their facing, they always runs back to the family because they always have each other and that makes them stronger to face everything.

A recommended book for every girls who need a role model :)


No comments:

Stat

Visitors Map